THE historic central Victorian city of Bendigo wears its rich heritage with pride and grace. It was the prospect of good grazing for sheep that originally enticed European settlers to travel 150km north-west of Melbourne around 1840. Eleven years later however, the discovery of gold changed both the look and fortunes of the then tiny settlement known as Sandhurst...
- Introduction written by Andrew Masterton
- Photography, design and layout by Pete Walsh
- Production by Steve Bright, bARt'n'PRINt
RRP: $4.95 incl GST
Available at stores in Bendigo, Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
You can view the images in this book in the Goldfields Gallery. All images in Bendigo book are available as prints and greeting cards.
Other Goldfields products:
- Boomark - Bendigo 1
- Boomark - Bendigo 2
- Boomark - Bendigo 3
- DL Postcard - Bendigo (1)
- DL Postcard - Bendigo (2)
- DL Postcard - Bendigo (3)